10Understanding the Different Types of Tooth DiscolorationLearn about the types of tooth discoloration that can occur,...
11Root Planing and Scaling: The Deep Cleaning ProcessRoot planing and scaling is a method of scraping away...
10Enamel Erosion: What Are the Causes and Treatment Options?Dr. Richard C. Ribeiro offers a range of tooth erosion...
7Am I a Candidate for a Mouth Guard?Mouth guards can protect the teeth from damage, and alleviate...
I would like to take this opportunity to thank your entire staff for the excellent care I received.Christina
Visit Our Office
Send Us a Review
Comprehensive, World-class Treatment
We have a simple goal at Clarksville Smiles: to help people from throughout the community enjoy sound oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime. We do this by offering our patients a comprehensive range of treatments, from general and pediatric dentistry to cosmetic and implant dentistry. And for those individuals who suffer from dental phobia or dental anxiety, we are happy to offer sedation dentistry as well. We believe that anyone looking for a dentist in Clarksville shouldn't have to travel to Nashville to have their needs met. At Clarksville Smiles, fearful patients can be treated, dental implants can be placed, smiles can be restored, and teeth can be rejuvenated. We invite you to contact our dental office today to arrange an appointment - we would be happy to work with you!
Our Dental Treatments
Thanks to extensive training and use of the most advanced dental technology in the industry, our team is able to perform many complex treatments in-office, including the placement and restoration of dental implants, the administration of oral conscious and nitrous oxide sedation, and the extraction of wisdom teeth. Dr. Richard C. Ribeiro, a renowned dentist and our lead practitioner at Clarksville Smiles, is committed to providing for his patients' oral health needs. To this aim, he offers a range of treatments, including:
- General Dentistry - The foundation of dental care is preventive treatment. Quite simply, routine examinations and cleanings are the most effective ways to safeguard against decay and preserve the health and appearance of your teeth and gums.
- Pediatric and Family Dentistry - Patients of all ages are welcome at Clarksville Smiles. If you are seeking a family dentist in the Clarksville or Fort Campbell North area, you can trust our team to provide superb care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - The appearance of your smile can have a dramatic impact on your self-esteem, confidence, social life, and self-image. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, we urge you to take action today.
- Sedation Dentistry - At Clarksville Smiles, we understand the anxiety and feelings of trepidation that people can experience at the dentist. Thanks to our expertise and experience, are happy to offer sedation dentistry as a solution.
- Implant Dentistry - The longest-lasting, most durable, and most effective treatment for missing or extensively decayed teeth is dental implants. With more than 10 years of experience in restoring implants, Dr. Ribeiro is uniquely qualified to perform this treatment. In fact, he is one of only two dentists in the Clarksville area that uses a CT Scan machine for the pre-planning stage of dental implant placement.
Contact Our Dentist in Clarksville Today
If you are seeking a dentist serving the greater Clarksville area, we encourage you to contact Clarksville Smiles today. We perform complex procedures in-office, including the placement and restoration of dental implants, to meet our patients' needs, and are committed to putting our patients at ease through kind and gentle care. Whatever your dental needs, be they related to your oral health or the appearance of your smile, we are confident that we can meet them. We don't want to meet your expectations, we want to exceed them.